Upcoming Event! Alumni Panel and Networking with the Columbia University Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Masters Program on March 7th, 2019
March 7, 2019 | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EST
Pulitzer Hall, Room 601 | Columbia University, Morningside Campus
On March 7th at 6:30pm, the Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Masters Program at Columbia University (NECR) will host a panel of alumni who are working throughout the field, followed by a Q&A. The panel will be moderated by representatives from the NECR student group ANCoRS. Panelists will include:
- Tyone J. Avila, NECR ’15, Portfolio Manager (Team Lead), New York University Langone Health
- Clarence Coaxum, NECR ’11, Columbia University, Society of Fellows and Heyman Center for the Humanities
- Tejah Duckworth-Net, NECR ’16, Senior Director, K2 Intelligence
- Michelle V. Jackson, NECR ’11, Executive Producer, Environmental Projects at Prime Produce Limited
- Dean Scaduto, NECR ’15, CEO, Dino’s Digital Marketing & Advisory Firm
- Mark G. Turner, NECR ’10, Ret. NYPD Captain
Light refreshments will be served.
Please note: if you are a current student unable to attend, this session will be recorded and made available in the Online Communities Resources Module. Additionally, if you cannot make it but have a question for the panelists, you are welcome to submit your question to ANCoRS ahead of time.
For more information, please contact Kjerstin Pugh at email@example.com.